Saturday, September 27, 2008

I did not know: happy birthday google,citizens against government waste

Digg 1: Google Founder Lobbies FCC to Free Spectrum

Digg 2: I didn't know. Frosted butts, daylight savings time 2008

I did not know: happy birthday google this a very important tool both to learners and experienced internet users. my first internet lesson was Google search which I find it so useful and easy to use. it gives solutions and is a kind of short cut as a mater of searching for some thing. congratulations Google founder!!! I did not know that it existed nine years back and is many 10 years of service. citizens against government waste if we had this kid of organization in my country, perhaps this would help solve the mismanagement of recourses by the civil servants, the government officials when given offices always tend to abuse it and yet matters concerning this, on non governmental organization is power to discuss about it. though can there are some section still in the government to question in which case its like asking a criminal person to judge a criminal but I find it interesting in America to such wonderful organization. who won the debate there is stiff competition here then, this means both of them are capable of being leaders if Obama won first and then later macai, congratulation to them but only time will tell the next US president.

No comments: