Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Who is a Hero?

Many people understand hero differently, some look at the political heroes only but I have understood in my own way, Any body can be a hero to some one depending on how that person changed your life, community,or even the counrty. and funny enough every political leader will call him/herself a hero. a sport ster will be a hero to sport funs. and some one may forget that before you look at external heroes, one should look heroes internally. To me, my first hero are parents whom without them I would not be existing. Thanks to all my heroes who made me what am now.

But some times there are some external heroes who are even more than the internal ones, they change people's livies positively, the communities, such persons are should be remembered in our minds depending on how they changed us.

No comments: