Saturday, September 27, 2008

I wonder: dream dinners, nick carpenter

Digg 1: I wONDER : abby and brittany hensel, conjoined twins
Digg 2: Daughter of Hate Cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed is Pole Dancer

I wonder,dream dinners this was good luck to them! having dinner is one other interesting thing in a community where people like to share. in this family get together and enjoy and also discuss other family matters, But I wonder what kind of dream dinner was " I mean what food" or it was drinks? like where I live, beef,Rice and hard drinks are most considered.nick carpenter Cheating has become an issue among many people and among the top most people perhaps in the whole world. I wonder weather there is a solution to this, perhaps that is Koran permits to marry as many as one can because one man/woman can not meet all the qualities one would wish to find in marriage. but I wonder of the men and women who cheats most? debate time one of the most interesting game is debate, in most cases I call it argument more especially when one argues over what is right or wrong but all the same there must be group of opposition to discuss the disadvantages of certain thing and vi save the proposers to the advantages.

No comments: