Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I wonder: upside down rainbow,gun

Digg 1:Why we vote the way we do .....

Digg 2:MY OWN WAY: the day the earth stood still, another universe,

I wonder: upside down rainbow,this is scaring! perhaps the world is coming to an end but according to the covenant God made with man related to rainbow was that if it appears would mean terrible rain that would strike the world again like in the time of Noah! I wonder what would happen if that kind of rain comes again?. gun, The possession of this or a public having a right to hold is just like having a lion in the house!To me the highest percentage of death is by gun so not every body should have the right to hold it as it increases the chance of terrorists. in my country only the service army men have rights to hold guns and only barracks and also security organizations while on duty. I wonder : big brother 10 winner, what is all about this! I have been listening to this in my country people going in the house for the big brother and the an out cry that it degenerates the cultures of some people. I wonder if its some game that is pleasant to the general public?

No comments: