Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I did'nt know: facebook down,without a trace

Digg 1: 20 Websites To Help You Learn and Master CSS

Digg 2:I WONDER: 500 internal server error, youtube down,

I didn't know: facebook down, I have not logged in for the past three days and I was only having problem with yahoo for four days! perhaps its a general problem or depends on internet connection? let it be just a temporary problem because many people use face book and yahoo. without a trace, If he had a case to answer, then to me he is not missing but on the run or hiding some where. I didn't know: female circumcision photos also exists in other parts of the world! in my country its the order of the day for some tribes and some women activists are against it, though every body is stick to his/her culture, more so on my continent, this what I would fight against if I was in that culture or head of a nation. its so painful as any one can imagine! at least male circumcision because health wise is advisable but still some people shun their cultures of it. I remember there was a drama at the opposition political head office when one its party member aged over 65 had pretended to be of another tribe that does not practice circumcision but only traced and napped by his own son for failure to circumcise that it was his being uncircumcised that is why his children are getting sick often!

No comments: